Benefits of Sea Mango as Rat Repellent

Sea Mango with the Latin name Cerbera Manghas or Bintaro in Indonesia. Currently prevalent on the streets to greening the city. Tree leaves are elongated symmetrical shape and blunt at the end with this varying sizes. Also called the Pong-Pong Tree or Tree Indian suicide, including toxic plants. Because the shape of the fruit is good, then the kids will be keen to make it as a toy.

The fruit is often also called Cerbera because the seeds and all parts of the tree contains a toxin called "cerberin" the toxins that can inhibit calcium ion channels in the human heart muscle, so it can interfere with the heart rate and can cause death




Indigenous Names of Sea Mango
  • Madagascar - Tanguin, Samanta, Tangena
  • Samoa - Leva
  • Tonga - Toto
  • Fiji - Vasa
  • Indonesia, Malay, Sunda - Bintaro
  • Sri Lanka /Sinhalese - Kaduru
  • Japan / Ryukyuan - Mifukuragi

Benefits of Sea Mango:
 
Rat Repellent
To take advantage of this fruit as a rat repellent, the first way is by taking sea mango fruit then placed in the home or in places that normally there is often encountered in the rat. As long as the fruit is still fresh yet wilted, then there will be no one mouse who dare to approach or come into the house. But keep in mind should be put in place that is inaccessible to small children because given the toxic fruit. Rats themselves are afraid because of the smell of toxins released by this very disturbing sea mango fruit smell rats, mice given a keen sense of smell so that the rats would stay away. If you look at the properties before the fruit is one way to repel rats are also quite powerful and useful if planted on the edge of rice fields so that farmers do not lose because of pests like rats that attack plants.

quotes :
Cerbera manghas (sea mango) is one of the poisonous trees belonging to the Apocynaceae family.. Cheenpracha S, Karalai C, Rat-A-Pa Y, Ponglimanont C,.Cerbera manghas (sea mango) is a small evergreen coastal tree growing up 12 m tall. The shiny dark-green leaves are alternate, ovoid in shape. The flowers. Rat revolving around mango tree in Vemulawada. the butter sablefish has a texture similar to halibut. As with salmon, reeling in this swimmer is a great way to get a boatload of highly . Mango, Patong: unbiased reviews of MangoRat-U-Thit Road (Soi La Diva), Patong, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand. Improve this listingThe Sea Patong.They like to eat the fruits of guava, mango, stone apple jam trees and papaya.. The rat is trapped when it triggers a tripwire made from the fibres of sea hibiscus  .

10 comments

These are some great tips. For those who could use some more specific advice, tips and information about great article thanks for posting.

Cook at Foods to Avoid During Cancer Treatment foods.

Reply

Oh! i didn't knew mangoes could be used as a rat repellent as well. But sea mangoes seem interesting. I would love to test it.

Reply

Your post is so amazing and beneficial for us. I love to eat sea mango.
I want to also share the benefits of pomelo fruits.
Pomelo Fruits

Reply

it's really helpful thanks for sharing.
100% Natural & Instant Protection Against Deadly Mosquitos, The smartest non-toxic pest repellent to chase pests away with sound technology.
Rat Repellent Online in India

Reply

@ANONYMOUS (August 24, 2017) - If you love to eat sea mango, then you are probably dead! The fruit is extremely poisonous.

Reply

May God bless dr.idowu. for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS, since 2017 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied with it because i needed to get the{cold score} HERPES VIRUS, Out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for{cold score} Herpes i saw comments about Dr.idowu how he cured people's diseases with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he stated the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from {cold score} HERPES, thank you so much and you are the one that God sent to change my miserable life, may the almighty GOD be with you all the days of your life, so my brothers and sisters, I ugh you to contact him on this email address if you need his help Dr.idowuherbalhome@gmail.com .Dr idowu ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR.He also told me that he has solution for the flowing. (+2348052789941) on Whats-app now*fibroid *kidney*fatty liver *HIV/AIDS**..1 Cancer cure Diabetes cures Ringing ear 4 Herpes cures Warts cure HPV cure Get your ex backs Pregnancy herbal medicines Prostate enlargement Hepatitis B 11 Disability Etc. Add him on Whats-app .now add him on via .(+2348052789941) or (+2348052789941). +2348052789941.. .good luck ...save life. you can contract if you have any probelem .............

Reply

May God bless dr.idowu. for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS, since 2017 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied with it because i needed to get the{cold score} HERPES VIRUS, Out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for{cold score} Herpes i saw comments about Dr.idowu how he cured people's diseases with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he stated the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from {cold score} HERPES, thank you so much and you are the one that God sent to change my miserable life, may the almighty GOD be with you all the days of your life, so my brothers and sisters, I ugh you to contact him on this email address if you need his help Dr.idowuherbalhome@gmail.com .Dr idowu ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR.He also told me that he has solution for the flowing. (+2348052789941) on Whats-app now*fibroid *kidney*fatty liver *HIV/AIDS**..1 Cancer cure Diabetes cures Ringing ear 4 Herpes cures Warts cure HPV cure Get your ex backs Pregnancy herbal medicines Prostate enlargement Hepatitis B 11 Disability Etc. Add him on Whats-app .now add him on via .(+2348052789941) or (+2348052789941). +2348052789941.. .good luck ...save life. you can contract if you have any probelem .............

Reply

Natural Rat Repellent
Herbal rat repellent that works on all rats. Do not use poison and risk hurting other animals like Dogs, Cats, Birds or other pets. Prevent Rats from entering your house with herbal rat repellent
Natural Rat Repellent

Reply

MY REVIEW ABOUT HERBAL DOCTOR KHAM PRODUCT THAT CURED ME FROM HERPES VIRUS IN TWO WEEKS OF TAKING THE DOSAGE.   Thank God I gave him a chance to cure me, I saw so many comments about him on how his product can get rid of herpes virus and other diseases and infection, this man is 100% real. Well, I notice there are still other fake herbal doctors online who have scammed me before, thank God for coming across Herbal doctor Kham, You can Also Visit his website to know more about him at http://herbalistdockham.website2.me/ or https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com/ I am perfectly cured from the virus and my result came out negative after taking herbal doctor Kham herbal medicine for two weeks. you can also contact him on WHATSAPP +2348159922297 or via EMAIL: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com this cure is real, i can not keep this healing to myself because i know a lot of people are dying silently of this virus thinking there is no cure. I have been scammed several times so I do not want you to fall victim to those fake herbal doctors outside. That is why I refer you to the right herbal doctor which is Doctor Kham, Thank you so much Doctor. I will forever publish your Good work in my life. 

Reply

Post a Comment