The experts also advised to consume one clove of garlic 1-3 times a day. While children may consume a quarter of cloves 1-2 times a day. Here we can conclude that in addition to being delicious food ingredients, garlic also has exceptional properties for human health.
In a state of raw garlic contains sulfur compounds including chemical called Alliin. When garlic crushed / pulverized, aliin actual substance decomposes odorless. With the encouragement of the enzyme alinase, aliin split into alisin, ammonia, and pyruvic acid. Alisin pungent odor caused by sulfur substances. This distinctive pungent aroma increases when substances sulfur (sulfur) in alisin flown ammonia into the air, because the volatile ammonia. Alisin efficacious compounds destroy the formation of blood clots in the arteries, reducing the symptoms of diabetes and reduce blood pressure.
Benefits of Garlic for Health
- Treating Diabetes. Garlic is very helpful to control the amount of sugar in the blood. Therefore, people with diabetes are strongly advised to consume garlic.
- Blood circulation. One of the benefits of garlic are blood circulation and open blocked blood vessels.
- Weight control. Garlic has a content that can help suppress our appetite. In addition, these onions will assist us in accelerating the body's metabolism so that calories will be burned and the results will help you lose weight.
- Prevent Cancer. Garlic contains antioxidants that can help prevent cancer. If you are a heavy smoker, you should chew raw garlic to protect the body and prevent cancer.
- Lowering Cholesterol. Various studies suggest taking 600 mg of garlic every day can lower cholesterol levels.
- Treating Skin Disease. Garlic is also able to fight infection and bacteria which makes it an effective cure for warts and other skin problems. Try rubbing a little garlic oil on the affected area of skin that people eat more refined results.
- Weight control. Nutritionist Cynthia Sass mentioned studies in rats who ate garlic showed a reduction in body weight and fat storage. Try to cook all by using garlic produces a delicious meal and a slim waist.
- Repel mosquitoes. One study in India found that people who rub garlic herb in their arms and legs, not plagued by the blood-sucking animals. Make a solution of garlic oil, petroleum jelly and beeswax in a particular place as a mosquito repellant.
- Nourish hair. The content of the existing high Alicin the garlic is believed to solve problems with hair loss. The trick is to rub the garlic slices into the scalp and massage until evenly distributed.
- Eliminate acne. Garlic is a natural remedy that can eliminate acne on the face, because it has anti-oxidants that kill bacteria. Rub garlic slowly into the routine of acne with acne then you will be reduced.
- Heart Health. A heart attack is triggered due to low oxygen supply to the body. Fresh garlic turned out better in reducing the damage caused by the lack of oxygen supply rather than dried onions.
You can increase the health benefits you receive from garlic by letting it sit after you've chopped it or crushed it. If you give your chopped/crushed garlic time to. Studies have shown that garlic can benefit the health of your respiratory and circulatory system in several different ways. Let's count them: This MNT Knowledge Center feature is part of a collection of articles on the health benefits of popular foods. It provides a brief history of garlic . Find patient medical information for garlic on WebMD including its uses, effectiveness, side effects and safety, interactions,. Better healthgarlic Side Effects. If you're keen to find out how garlic can be used to assist in your health, sit back and read our 10 amazing health benefits of garlic! 1. Garlic has . Learn more abut garlic's traditional health benefits and the science behind the claims. Do the facts fit the folklore?