Strawberry (Fragaria × ananassa) is a gorgeous red fruits and seductive black spots. The taste is sweet and a little sour this much-loved not only good to eat, but also often made use juice or cake decoration. Strawberry is now being processed into various types of processed foods such as ice cream, pudding, cake ingredients until juices but many also be eaten or given sugar, and the efficacy remains good for health so good to eat every day.
Strawberry fruit is rich in various minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants, all of which are easily absorbed by the body. Strawberry contains vitamin A, B, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, beta carotene, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, and iron.
Strawberry fruit for health benefits, among others:
- Lowering Cholesterol. Strawberry is rich in phyto - nutrients which is a type of compound that acts to prevent from various diseases. This compound is also the one who makes the color and smell of the strawberry fruit. These compounds have also been proven to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by inhibiting the oxidation of low-density lipo - protein (LDL).
- Anti-cancer, combination of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties found in strawberries are known to fight various forms of cancer. This is thanks to vitamin C, folate, and flavonoids contained therein. High content of antioxidants in strawberries are very good for the health of our bodies so that we can avoid many dangerous diseases such as cancer, due to its anti-oxidants play an important role in preventing cell damage and overcome free radicals in the body.
- Eye health, the main reason for the almost all eye problems are free radicals and deficiency of certain nutrients. With the increasing age and lack of protective nutrients, free radicals will easily cause problems in the eye. By regularly consuming strawberry juice every day is very good for eye health for the long term, such as avoiding your eyes from cataracts and decreased vision.
- Heart health, the content of one of the essential nutrients in strawberries as manganese is very helpful for troubleshooting heart health and reduce inflammation and also stroke. High in fiber, folate, antioxidants (vitamin C and flavonoids), and low fat strawberry fruit simultaneously into a package that is ideal for heart health, it is because these compounds can effectively reduce cholesterol. Some of the content of such other B vitamins are present in strawberries also play helps strengthen the heart muscle and heart function better.
- Strawberry to prevent diabetes. Anthocyanin content of substances that are in strawberries can prevent problems that may result from diabetes.
- Anti-inflammatory, strawberry fruit containing high phenol helpful as an anti-inflammatory to help reduce the disruption of health problems such as atherosclerosis, osteoarthritis or asthma.
- A healthy diet, if you're doing a healthy diet you can make strawberry juice for your healthy beverage menu, because the strawberry juice drinks including excellent low calorie healthy diet to help you.
- Enhance the immune system, a high content of vitamin C in strawberry associated with increased immune system. In addition, strawberries are also potent to ward off some cancers, one of which is breast cancer. Strawberry including good fruit because of its vitamin C content is high so it is good for boosting the immune system so the body more healthy and protected from various diseases.
- Keeping brain function. The increasing age of a person then it will also have an effect on the weakening of the brain and nerve tissue, which in turn can interfere with brain function. Antioxidants such as vitamin C in strawberries and phytochemicals considered able to maintain and improve brain function. In addition, strawberries are also rich in iodine which can help keep the brain and nervous system function. According to some studies have shown that eating strawberries regularly can reduce the risk of brain disorders such as Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's and dementia.
- Maternal health. Folic acid content in strawberry fruit is very good for pregnant women because folat acid can help baby's brain development contains, in addition to the folic acid is also useful to prevent babies are born in a state of disability.
- Skin health. Ellagic acid in strawberries acts as an excellent antioxidant to prevent cancer as well as nourish your skin against free radicals and prevent skin wrinkles and helps prevent damage from UV rays, so it is very good for healthy skin and combat premature aging, in addition to the content of salicylic acid , flavonoids and vitamin C in strawberries can also help overcome the problem of acne and excess oil.
- Preventing high blood pressure, strawberries contain potassium and iron that are beneficial for lowering high blood pressure and balance or hypertension.
- Preventing anemia, rich strawberry fruit for iron so it is good for you who have anemia, because the strawberry is very good to help increase the number of red blood cells in the body.
- Digestive health, fiber in strawberries very well to cope with disturbances in digestion and strawberries are low in calories so it is good to eat regularly every day and besides that strawberries can help lower blood sugar levels in the body.
- Mood, with regularly consume strawberries are excellent for keeping your mood for the better and relaxed because strawberries can help the release of serotonin, which affects a person's mood.
- Bone health, the content of manganese, potassium and vitamin C in strawberries can help to maintain bone density so it is good to be consumed on a daily basis so that your bones stronger and healthier. Manganese contained in strawberries well known to the bone, help build and maintain good bone structure. Potassium, vitamin K, and magnesium in strawberries are also important for bone health.
- Eliminate acne. Vitamin C, Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), salicylic acid and flavonoids in strawberries helps in clearing acne and reduce excess oil. Thus, the strawberry fruit is a natural substance to eliminate acne.
The Strawberry is called 'the queen of fruits In Asian countries because it's packed with health benefits. Compared to fruits like apples, oranges. Strawberries rank amongst the top 10 fruits and vegetables in antioxidant capacity. Learn all about the health benefits associated with their . Interestingly, in one large-scale study, consumption of strawberries did not show anti-inflammatory benefits until strawberries were consumed at least 3 times per . The tiny strawberry is packed with vitamin C, fiber, antioxidants, and more.Whether fresh or frozen, there's no denying that strawberries are a popular fruit— but they also. Read on to learn 10 surprising health benefits of strawberries. There's nothing like fresh strawberries. Try them in this. Five health benefits of eating more olives and olive oil · A black olive sits in a bowl of .