Indian Fleabane Leaves to Overcome Painful Menstruation and Body Odor

Indian Fleabane or Indian Camphorweed (Pluchea indica L.) is an erect herbaceous plant, woody, much branched, and can reach 2 m high, single leaf, oval shape, pointed tip, downy, short-stemmed leaves, oval-shaped leaves resemble, in part pointy-shaped leaf tip and leaf positions were located alternately. The surface of the leaves are fine hairs, leaf length Indian Fleabane typically between 3.8 to 6.4 cm, a width between 2-4 cm. Indian Fleabane leaves have bones pinnate, light green leaf color can also be dark green. Indian Fleabane often used as a hedge plant because of the arrangement of the meeting and the ramifications are often also used as a guardrail between the bumps on the estate.

Traditionally Indian Fleabane leaves are used as medicine to eliminate body odor, drugs reduces heat, cough, and diarrhea. Indian Fleabane leaves that have been boiled is very good for treating sore skin. Besides, it leaves Indian Fleabane also often consumed by the public as fresh vegetables.

Benefits Indian Fleabane leaves as a traditional medicine is characterized by the presence of some chemical constituents contained in it, such as the presence of alkholoid content, the content of essential oils and flavonoids. The presence of flavonoids in the leaves Indian Fleabane make this leaves have antibacterial properties against Staphylococcus aureus is a bacteria that causes ulcers, acne, meningitis and arthritits disease.

Inside there is also a flavonoid content of phenolic compounds, which is a type of alcohol which has acidic properties and therefore often also called carbolic acid. The content of phenolic compounds contained in the leaves Indian Fleabane useful to disrupt the growth of the bacterium Escherichia coli which is one type of bacteria that can cause food poisoning in humans, namely the incidence of diarrheal disease.

The content of the leaves Indian Fleabane other is the presence of volatile oil containing benzyl alcohol, benzyl acetate are also content, the content of eugenol, and linolol. Efficacy of essential oils can be used to inhibit the growth of bacteria that cause dental caries. Therefore the benefits Indian Fleabane leaves can be applied to solve problems in dental health.

Here are some of the properties Indian Fleabane leaves benefit for herbal remedies and recipes:
  1. Eliminate Body Odor. How: Boil 15 g of leaves Indian Fleabane, 5 g of nut and tip of a teaspoon of table salt with 3 cups of water until about 1 cup remains. Once cool, strain and drink the water 2 times a day each - each 1 cup.
  2. Treating Fever. How: Pour 15 g of fresh leaves Indian Fleabane with hot water, let stand for a moment and then drink the water. Or it could also steaming Indian Fleabane 100 g of fresh leaves to mature later in the meal with rice in the morning and afternoon.
  3. Overcoming Rheumatism. How: Boil 15 g of root Indian Fleabane already in the wash with 3 cups of water until tender. Warm while eating the roots, do each day for maximum results.
  4. Overcome vaginal discharge in women. How: Boil 20 leaves Indian Fleabane, 4 pieces of dry ginger, 4 knuckle turmeric, kencur (Kaempferia galanga)  with 2 cups of water until the remaining half. Once cool strain and drink 2 times a day morning and evening respectively - each 1/2 cup.
  5. Treating Hypertension. How: Boil the leaves Indian Fleabane taste with enough water to boil well, then drink 3 times a day as much as 1 cup.
  6. Overcoming painful menstruation and menstrual irregularity. Menstruation in women have sometimes made the excruciating pain. You can fix this using Indian Fleabane leaves, how to grab 20 Indian Fleabane leaves then boiled with a glass of water. Add a little acid or salt. This herb can relieve menstrual pain that often interfere with a woman who routinely occur almost every month. Furthermore, squeeze and strain and drink 3 times a day in each - each 1 cup.
  7. Treating TB disease. Prepare the stems and leaves that have been washed Indian Fleabane, add seaweed. Then cooked by the team until it becomes soft, make a dish to be eaten.

quotes :
Himalaya HealthCare · Himalaya Global. Purple Fleabane, found all throughout India, is a plant with a host of medicinal benefits.. Key therapeutic benefits:.Jun 2, 2013 . Tag Archives: Purple fleabane. About Ironweed Ironweed is found growing throughout India and in. Health Benefits of Black Cumin Seeds. Ironweed is found growing throughout India and in the Himalayan region.. Common names of Ironweed include Somaraaj, Purple fleabane, Worm. Health Benefits of Black Cumin Seeds About Black Cumin Seeds Black . 

There was a time when horseweed (also generally known as fleabane) was once a purely North American weed, the native Indian Americans introduced it as a medicinal herb to the.. These he said you could eat, and were good for you. Health benefits of Borage ~ Plant Care Guide.. naturalised. English common names include great morinda, Indian mulberry, noni, beach mulberry, and cheese fruit.Fleabane ~ Erigeron Plant Care Guide ~ Varieties. In Britain, pennyroyal is also called Fleabane, Run-by-the-Ground

8 comments

These healthy fruits are known by many names from countries to countries. It is important that we don't get confused and buy the same fruit either from online stores or from the market. There is a website which sells 100% Organic Noni Juice at very affordable price. I buy Noni juice from there for my good health.

Reply

I really appreciate this short information which you uploaded above. It’s of nice help. If someone want to services regarding medicine like buy generic ritalin online or other types drugs services in low budget then kindly contact us. We provide professional services. buyritalins has successfully conducted 1000+ etc. Please explore this site and visit.

Reply

I THOUGHT THE PHYSICIANS SAY NO CURE FOR HIV/AIDS?, I AM TELLING YOU TODAY THAT DR.yakubu CURED MY HIV/AIDbS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE AND ONCE YOU GET CURED YOU ARE CURED FOREVER, IT IS NEVER REVERSABLE.
MY NAME IS Anabel FROM THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA,AM USING THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE LIFE BY SHARING MY TESTIMONY THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR HIV/AIDS BECAUSE I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY,I SUFFERED FOR HIV/AIDS FOR GOOD ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS AFTER LOOSING HOPE THAT I CAN NEVER GET THE CURE BEACAUSE THE DOCTORS SAID THERE IS NO CURE FOR IT,BUT THANKS BEEN TO THIS GREAT MAN CALLED DR. Yakubu WHOM I READ A TESTIMONY ABOUT ON HOW HE CURED HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE,I NEVER BELIEVE THIS BUT I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM THROUGH THE STATED EMAIL,dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com) and he send to me a herbal medicine and ask me to drink and bath with the herbal medicine for one 3 weeks but to my greatest surprises, i went for a medical test after two weeks and my status was negetive till today i cant keep sharing this testimony please brothers and sisters there is a cure to hiv/aids, contact this man for what ever you are going through, what ever sickness you are suffering from, like
(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA
(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL HERPES

hiv/aids,perkinsons disease, ALS,CANCERS,HERPES. contact him with his email via(dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com( ) or whatsapp him through the following contact on +2348057353647

Reply

May God bless dr.idowu. for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS, since 2017 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied with it because i needed to get the{cold score} HERPES VIRUS, Out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for{cold score} Herpes i saw comments about Dr.idowu how he cured people's diseases with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he stated the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from {cold score} HERPES, thank you so much and you are the one that God sent to change my miserable life, may the almighty GOD be with you all the days of your life, so my brothers and sisters, I ugh you to contact him on this email address if you need his help Dr.idowuherbalhome@gmail.com .Dr idowu ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR.He also told me that he has solution for the flowing. (+2348052789941) on Whats-app now*fibroid *kidney*fatty liver *HIV/AIDS**..1 Cancer cure Diabetes cures Ringing ear 4 Herpes cures Warts cure HPV cure Get your ex backs Pregnancy herbal medicines Prostate enlargement Hepatitis B 11 Disability Etc. Add him on Whats-app .now add him on via .(+2348052789941) or (+2348052789941). +2348052789941.. .good luck ...save life. you can contract if you have any probelem .............

Reply

I was diagnose April 17,2015 and find out I'm HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don't believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor's here in USA few of them know about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of medical expertise. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr itua ,who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 2 weeks to get cured,I did for 2 weeks, within this 7 days  i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result after finishing the herbal medicine for two weeks it was absolutely negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on medicals expertise,if you are HIV positive Or other disease such as,Sickle Cell,Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,.. please contact my savior drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or WHATSAPP number +2348149277967..

Reply

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Reply

DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
What's app +2347012841542
Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

Https://www.facebook.com/104891335203341/

Reply

My health and life was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking DR OYENPKEN mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by my friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes Virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, and since I have be taking it for less than 5 days I have less outbreak. But within one week i was fully cured from Herpes virus. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great herb doctor contact with you all email him Dr.oyenkpenherbalhome@gmail.com
or WhatsApp +2348059406701
Pls try and help yourself out of warts completely today. he also cure DIABETES UCLA CANCER etc.
He also told me that he has solution for the flowing.
1 Cancer cure
2 Diabetes cure
3 Ringing ear
4 Herpes cure
5 Warts cure
6 HPV cure
7 Get your ex back
8 Pregnancy herbal medicine
9 Prostate enlargement
10 Hepatitis B
11 Disability
12 Kidney problem Etc.....

Reply

Post a Comment